SO, A little while ago I was nominated for the Really Neat Blog Award! I was nominated by TheLinguistGamer, ありがとう！! ;D
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What recent news from the entertainment and/or pop culture world (TV, movies, video games, books, etc.) has got you excited?
Star Wars Episode 7! That’s recent enough… it counts.
2. If you opened your own personal theater, what would be the first movie you’d play on your new big screen?
That’s tricky… but probably The Last Samurai since I never got to see it at the cinemas.
3. What is (or was) your favourite board game?
Lord of the Rings Risk….. you get little archers and wraiths and eagles and trolls…. 😀
4. Cats or dogs?
Cats… Even though I’m allergic =(
5. If you could set up a teleporter from your house to anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
KYOTO. But I wouldn’t go back home.
6. Name a Disney song that fits your life.
“I just can’t wait to be king” ….That time is long overdue methinks
7. Pick a book or book series and briefly explain why it’s so good.
The Pellinor Series by Alison Croggan – “The Crow” in particular – because they are filled with adventure and difficulties and are simply brilliant. I spend months at a time reading them and would do so again and again.
Apparently the rules of the award say that that if you get this award, you must:
1. Put the award logo in your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog).
Soooo I nominate for the award the following:
Random Foodie – bambisanchez.wordpress.com
The Little Tree Hollow at げんき